Because I really want to learn this. I know it’s not essential and plenty of amazing queens are self-taught, but, it would be nice.
But I’m scared to ask the queens I know to teach me because, well, is that even proper etiquette? Aren’t THEY supposed to approach YOU? I don’t even know. And if they say no I will have gained nothing. Bah.
May 3rd 2012 · 9 notes · Tags: #drag #drag queen #female impersonation #drag mother #drag mom #drag 101 #nervous #scared #excited #impatient
- verticallabret reblogged this from theduchessofdivineshire and added:
- caligularothschild likes this
- verticallabret likes this
- theduchessofdivineshire reblogged this from walking-the-horizon
- theduchessofdivineshire likes this
- tziporahsinema likes this
- soulful-wisdom likes this
- trashionably-max likes this
- trashionably-max said: There’s nothing wrong with asking queens for help! If they’re bitchy about you asking then they’re just bitches. Every queen knows how hard it is to get started. :)
- walking-the-horizon posted this